At the following post, we would like to share information about the most popular arthritis organizations worldwide.
Basically, they all are developed with the aim to help people with arthritis disease. There is plenty of useful information that you can find in their websites, starting from giving you more detailed information about that what exactly is arthritis, what are types of arthritis, treatment methods of arthritis and much more.
Here will be the list of those organizations that we have evaluated as the most serious and useful for you related to different arthritis questions:
- Arthritis Foundation – www.arthritis.org;
- Arthritis Trust of America – www.arthritistrust.com;
- Arthritis Victoria – www.arthritisvic.org.au;
- American College of Rheumatology – www.rheumatology.org;
- American Juvenile Arthritis Organization (AJAO) – www.arthritis.org/communities/;
- Arthritis National Research Foundation – www.curearthritis.org;
- Arthritis Research Campaign (ARC) – www.arc.org.uk;
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) – www.niams.nih.gov;
- National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society UK – www.rheumatoid.org.uk;
- New Zealand Rheumatology Association – www.rheumatology.org.nz;
- Rheumatoid Disease Foundation – www.mall-net.com/arth
- Road Back Foundation – roadback.org;
- Sontag Foundation – www.sontagfoundation.com;
- The Arthritis Research Institute of America – www.preventarthritis.org;
- The Australian Rheumatology Association – www.rheumatology.org.au;
- The Arthritis Society – www.arthritis.ca;
- Arthritis Australia – www.arthritisaustralia.com.au;
- Arthritis & Osteoporosis Queensland – www.arthritis.org.au;
- Arthritis & Osteoporosis WA – www.arthritiswa.org.au;
- Arthritis Foundation Kids Get Arthritis Too – www.kidsgetarthritistoo.org;
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases – www.niams.nih.gov;
- Arthritis New Zealand – www.arthritis.org.nz;
- Arthritis Today – www.arthritistoday.org;
- The Arthritis Foundation of South Africa – arthritis.org.za;
- Juvenile Arthritis Association – www.juvenilearthritis.org.
Just keep in mind that this is not a complete list as there are thousands of organisations that can help you or your relatives to deal with arthritis. You are advised to search for your local arthritis organisation that could provided the best help and maybe even a care for you if necessary!